Saturday 28 January 2012

Billy Bob prep: Cavenders Boot City

Off to Billy Bob's Honky Tonk bar for a Saturday night party.......Can't go without some cowboy boots. Cavenders was recommended by everyone we asked: The Real McCoy!

Where do we start??!
As always, embracing being a tourist!
Justine rocking the turquoise coral look! Divine!
Claudia's favourite (not): Ostrich skin.
The boring brown and black collection (our choice)

So bright!!!

Check out those toe caps!

Bling anyone?
If I could lug all these hats home I would!
Sure.
Only when I posted this did I realise it applies to me?!

The most random collection of T-shirts I have ever seen! The last on the right says: "Choot 'em".......words fail me.
Our very helpful boot assistants! She was shocked we went to the rodeo last Saturday boot-less. Sacrilege!
Fluffy purple "horse-stick" (my dream gift 20 years ago), comes with its own sounds (turn up volume)!
I walked out feeling like had taken one (well shod) step closer to being a Texan! Yeeeha!
Purchased boots to feature in next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment